View Profile SpikeVallentine

180 Movie Reviews

Nice idea. Real charming. Got some kind of "epic charm". Nice colors,t oo.

That was CRAZY. Good job. Awesome awesome awesome! 3 out of 3 stars!

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

A movie is two things; everything before the ending and the ending.
I think if you didn't reveal that he was a teddy bear in the beginning and only reveal taht in the end, then the ending could be more compelling. Cause right now, it's like "Why am I watching?". So if you started off with him already being a live, and DON'T show the bed until the end, then when you ask "Why am I watching?" when he turns into a stuffed animal, then it's like, "Ohhhh!".
It might even turn into a 30 second animation, which is not bad. Less is more.

Anyway, keep it up.

81 Game Reviews

Thanks dude. Your game made me laugh. Really. I'm still smilnig. ahha

dat story

LOL! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUSS!!!

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks man! That means alot coming from such a badass animator!

99 Audio Reviews

The chimes are too squeaky and makes it uncomfortable and not as relaxing. Lower the pitch on them then it'll really get deeper. A song like this shouldn't have not even 1% of uncomfortable feelings. Pretty cool, I think you accomplished what you wanted, other than them being too high pitched! FIX AND REUPLOAD!

JamesBradford responds:

alright, I can see where you're coming from with that. If I had old files I might actually do that, but it was part of a batch upload of "free stuff". For the film this was a score for I actually don't think I wanted the scene to be relaxing. There was supposed to be just a little bit of tension.

Really tempted to make new 100% meditative score though :)

Not my type, too scary and dark. I gave you a 5/5 anyway because the composition and everything is pro and you're my friend. No need to ruin your score just because it isn't my taste.

A song like this, I'll just listen to it once and never again, lol. It'd be good for a score for a movie or game but not something where it makes my heart sing like your other legendary songs.

Good job, keep it up.

I love Hisaishi too. Well done. Fantastic and beautiful song.

64 Art Reviews

Nice. I like the white pyramid. And the gold top . It's almost like aliens helped make it, really nice. Foreground and background.

zanaelf responds:

Thank you very much, I am glad you like it :-) Thank you again...

What is Stephen Spielberg doing in here? JK! Good drawing, you got this down. and this was very sweet of you.

hahah you uploaded it. yeah abstract background. wow you're doing a lot of paintings lately, huh.

what doe sthose symbols mean on thes ide of her?

CartoonCoffee responds:

Hahaha yeah, sometimes a quick paint helps clear my head. Those symbols are Om symbols. They have a pretty loaded meaning, but it's seen in religious or other spiritual practices.

Sin has separated us from our heavenly family. The price of sin = eternal death. Jesus paid that price for us by taking our place. If we believe and accept Him as our Lord and Savior we shall not perish but have everlasting life. (Google John 3:16)

Andrew @SpikeVallentine