Finale (Undertale) Finale (Undertale)

Hi friend. I voted five and reviewed it a five and gave it a five as well. thank you for making this. And friend, I do not understand..."Original by Toby"? Who's Toby Fox? is this music from a video game or anime or something? or is toby a friend/inspiration of yours? Like is this an original work by you two?

SilverPoyozo responds:

Thanks for listening dude! This is from the game Undertale, and the game's developer, who also created the soundtrack, is Tobyfox.

The Broken Circle The Broken Circle

rofl, did you put "..." as authors comments because of that bit at 41 seconds? hahhaha
gorgeous song

SilverPoyozo responds:

Nah, I'm just too lazy to come up with something to put up there, heheh.
Thanks man! Really appreciate it, good to see you around.

Crystal Maze Crystal Maze

Beautiful song, what's Canterlot?

Azure Melody Azure Melody

You wouldn't mind if I favorited this, would you?
Would you also not mind if I told you how fantastic this is?
Wow, it also loops? I do not mind that at all!
If you ask me, this is a song that could really amplify visual arts.

Lily of the Battlefield, Piano Lily of the Battlefield, Piano

4.96 yowza! ;)
I would imagine a lot of piano enjoys would dig this song. :0)

Path to the Eilan Tree Path to the Eilan Tree

It ages well. When I heard it for the first time I was indifferent. Came back to it again like hours later, still indifferent. Came back to it again with a time gap, still a bit indifferent. Then this is like the 5th(+) separate visit and I just hit Favorites. Yes, I enjoy it. You won. Good fight SilverPoyozo. Good fight.

P.S. Hhahaha, part of it is because I bookmarked this page, because I got a new computer, and I wanted to bookmark Newgrounds. but instead of just newgrounds.com I bookmarked this unintionally (remember, I was indifferent). So instead of typing Newgrounds.com I just click the bookmark. Eitherway, you win.

SilverPoyozo responds:

Glad it didn't give up on you, at least it won by weariness. I think it's the best one I've actually finished in many months, so I'm glad you liked it.

Streets of Whiterun Vocal Streets of Whiterun Vocal

"FAAS VIIK " What language is this?? is it made up???? Well, what ever it is, this piece is easy on the ears and many can easily consider this song amusing. Well done.

headphoamz responds:

It's the language of dragons from Skyrim. And thanks! ^__^

sunday morning chillout sunday morning chillout

Love the trippiness and surreal feelings i get from this. the echoes.....that female voice.

can't move past can't move past

i like