All 75 art Reviews

Oh Captain, My Captain! Oh Captain, My Captain!

What is Stephen Spielberg doing in here? JK! Good drawing, you got this down. and this was very sweet of you.

Breathe Breathe

hahah you uploaded it. yeah abstract background. wow you're doing a lot of paintings lately, huh.

what doe sthose symbols mean on thes ide of her?

CartoonCoffee responds:

Hahaha yeah, sometimes a quick paint helps clear my head. Those symbols are Om symbols. They have a pretty loaded meaning, but it's seen in religious or other spiritual practices.

Incoming News Alert! Incoming News Alert!

dat intel

Girl in Red Girl in Red

wow you learn so fast with it. keep it up

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks!

GIRL GIRL

kawaii

Alien Slayer Alien Slayer

your stuff is disgusting!

buriedantenna responds:

It's disgustingly nice of you to say so.

Map of ARCIS Map of ARCIS

i like it, it gave me some ideas.

i favorited it

buriedantenna responds:

Good to hear it gave you some inspiration :) Thanks for the favourite.

Frame arms Frame arms

wow das inspirational. was dis frame arems your diea? or did you steal it from soboddyy's elses hard work?

P-cate responds:

thank you!, it's my own idea. I consider that copying ideas or work, art styles, is the lowest thing that any kind of artist can do,those people are simply trash.I prefer to be that somebody who does the hard work, it feels better C:.
If you have seen this idea before it's not my problem because i haven't seen something like it @u@.

sorry if my english is bad and thank you for the comment!

Ladies looking Ladies looking

Hahah, the woman on ther ight, I thik some huge robot assasin grabbed both her legs and pulled them while they were crossed causing her leg to broke. she should seek immediate medical attention. Keep it up though, i see a lot of potential in this. that is a hard angle, man.

SimpleStupidAndy responds:

thanks for your respond man i definitely agree with you after i finished the drawing i saw how weird the woman on the right sitting is haha xD

Smoking punk Smoking punk

Awesome man. hahah, MOUSE work? hahah, I'ma mouse weilder too and i love your style ahhah. keep it up, FOR REAL

SimpleStupidAndy responds:

wow you too? awesome man :D I also have a tablet but im just too used to my mouse but i think ill change it later!

Thanks for your kind words :)